Monday, September 10, 2018

Welcome

Welcome Students of 7-1 & 7-2

We are very excited to have you in our classroom this year. We are sharing classrooms 223 and 224 and hope to create a safe and supportive learning environment together!

A little about Ms. Varner:
I helped open Twelve Mile Coulee school back in 2012 and have enjoyed watching the school grow and develop into the supportive learning community it is today.  My passion is investigating the world we live in and our place within it. I am constantly learning and I look forward to continuing this journey of exploration together this year.

A little about Mr. Tollestrup:
I have been teaching at Twelve Mile Coulee school since 2014 and had the opportunity to meet this cohort of students as a Physical Education teacher. I am passionate about art, reading, writing, and community. I am a dedicated life-long learner, and find meaning in making empathetic human connections, let’s connect and learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment